/*sidenote tool from arc90 */ /* end of Google Analytics code */ A Random Pattern: Back, and Fitter than ever!

A Random Pattern

Monday, August 29, 2005

Back, and Fitter than ever!

I've been a "non-poster" for far longer than I intended, but I'll hopefully get back in a routine of a few articles a week. Although I haven't posted, I've actually got about 10 posts full of material ready to go. I'll be putting it up over the next week or two, so there shouldn't be any shortage of new reading material showing up.

Over the last few weeks I've discovered some really great blogs, learned a ton of stuff, watched the world go by, and most importantly made some big changes to my diet and lifestyle. I'm in the better shape than I've been in for years, and I'm pleased with the changes I've made. Have you made any changes recently? Are you stuck in a comfort zone that's growing uncomfortable? If you haven't made any life changes recently, why not? Hit me back in the comments with your thoughts.

Peace and Love,
Step