/*sidenote tool from arc90 */ /* end of Google Analytics code */ A Random Pattern: Exciting times - Improvements at the Random Blog!

A Random Pattern

Friday, July 15, 2005

Exciting times - Improvements at the Random Blog!

Hey everyone!

If everything works properly, my lovely wife will soon be posting here as well. She's joined the blogging team, and will be sharing pics and news on the kids. She'll still be maintaining Tessa's CI site and Selah's Paige, but will be able to more freely post pics and general family news bites here.

Also, I've opened up the comments, to save my family from the necessity of yet another unnecessary username and password. So please, comment on any post you want - I'll see it, and will be happy to respond. I might even bring the post back to the top if it becomes the focus of discussion.

Love and Peace,
Step