/*sidenote tool from arc90 */ /* end of Google Analytics code */ A Random Pattern: On count to 30, I've made it to 21...

A Random Pattern

Friday, July 21, 2006

On count to 30, I've made it to 21...

I've made it to 21. There are a lot of spoilers on this digg discussion, but I've mostly only needed the hints so far.

I seem to enjoy only doing one or two a day (not to mention I'm really short on time this week!), so it may be a few days before I can give out a complete set of hints through 30. Still, if you're stuck I can at least point you in the right direction. See my earlier posts, or ask for help in the comments.

Once I finish, it's back to Blifaloo!

Ok, one more hint. Use Google, and try different approaches. The answers can take some guessing: the puzzles don't always seem obvious (self-evident) even after you've solved them. Patience, grasshopper...