/*sidenote tool from arc90 */ /* end of Google Analytics code */ A Random Pattern: A hint on n.nfshost.com, the "count to 30" game

A Random Pattern

Thursday, July 20, 2006

A hint on n.nfshost.com, the "count to 30" game

I'm going to make my tips hard to see. If you're sure you want to read them, highlight the text with your mouse and you'll be able to read it easily. Also, make sure you've really put in best effort before using my clues - you'll just feel cheated otherwise (except perhaps on 13, where you're going to feel cheated regardless). I'm also going to offer progressive tips, to hopefully help you walk the right path to a solution.

If you're stuck on number/page 16, my first recommendation is to think back to number 7. For those stuck on 7, remember: different language. Ok, so if that isn't enough for getting past 16, then use google and do some looking.

If you're still stuck on 16 (it can be hard to find), try this page. That's about all I can help you with. :)

Oh, if you're stuck on another number, put it in the comments. I'm not finished yet, but I'll help where I can.