/*sidenote tool from arc90 */ /* end of Google Analytics code */ A Random Pattern: Performancing - or not Performancing?

A Random Pattern

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Performancing - or not Performancing?

I've already written a blog entry thrice, but you may not get to read it.  That's due to a few reasons.

1.  I'm using Beta software - Firefox 2.0b1 (because I have to have the latest and greatest)
2.  I was really missing Performancing now that I'm blogging regularly again. 
3.  Performancing kindly (?) have approved their plugin all the way through Firefox 3(!!), which won't be released for probably a year (!!!).

Que spooky music as I near completion of a blog post.  Then....

Bam!!  Not once, but twice, but three times completely wiped out.  Crashed.  Dead. 

So I'm going to hurry up and post this before it dies, too.  Enjoy.  :-S