/*sidenote tool from arc90 */ /* end of Google Analytics code */ A Random Pattern: Update: Final new web home

A Random Pattern

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Update: Final new web home

I've got a new web address, and I've even imported all my old posts from here. It's my own domain, which means I can do whatever I want with it. ;)

That also means I have a new email address, though you don't have to worry about that. I won't be changing any of my current addresses, just rerouting, etc...

Stop by and see me. Bookmark my feed, too, though it might not work for another few days until I get everything straightened out. :(

My content posts will be happening at ransomedhome.com from now on, instead of ransomedhome.blogspot.com. Thanks to Google and Blogspot for the free hosting, and for getting me started. :)