/*sidenote tool from arc90 */ /* end of Google Analytics code */ A Random Pattern: Google Maps saves addresses!

A Random Pattern

Friday, August 04, 2006

Google Maps saves addresses!

Finally! Google Maps offers a new feature - they'll save addresses you search for, and you can even label them. The first one I'll be putting in is "home" - the address I use as a starting point for 90% of my direction searches!

One of the most common requests we've received is for the ability to store a list of personal addresses on Google Maps -- and now you can.
Oh, and for all you people still using Mapquest: Please, STOP! Try Google Maps, Yahoo Maps, anything but Mapquest!!! You have NO IDEA what you're missing! (If you've tried the others, and went back to Mapquest, comment or email me - I'd really like to know why.)