/*sidenote tool from arc90 */ /* end of Google Analytics code */ A Random Pattern: If you're wondering why there've been no posts....

A Random Pattern

Thursday, March 09, 2006

If you're wondering why there've been no posts....

(I'm impressed you're still around).

Oh, yes - if you're wondering if that last pic of a house purchase had anything to do with why I haven't posted in MONTHS.....

ding ding ding, you're right!

We've moved to Georgia, USA. Near Atlanta.

By moved, I mean still-in-the-process-of-moving-and-getting-back-in-the-swing-of-things. Oh, and don't type sentences using the dash-in-between-every-word format like I just did. 1. It's wrong, and unnecessary. 2. It's a pain in the butt to type!

So, yeah, welcome back. I hope to keep you enthralled with a little more regular content. Here's to hoping.....