/*sidenote tool from arc90 */ /* end of Google Analytics code */ A Random Pattern: First Post!! Errr...

A Random Pattern

Saturday, May 28, 2005

First Post!! Errr...

Hi everyone! Well, I mean, uh... is there an echo in here?

Seriously, I've heard lots about this blogging stuff. And I have lots of thoughts bouncing around in my head all the time. In fact, it kind of hurts, especially when two thoughts start fighting - next thing I know, there's a full-on intellectual battle raging inside my head, with no way to get out!! So, lucky you, my readers.....

I'll try and fill this space with stuff that may (or may not) be related to things my extended family and friends care about. And I'll try to keep the rants to a minimum. I look forward to your comments. I am always looking for new ways to grow, and I expect to be sharpened much by the feedback I receive here. So, here's to my first "first post" in the brave, new (online) world. :D